Learning platform meets MIS
Next academic year, Satchel One is expanding into an MIS to give you all the learning platform and classroom management features you’re used to plus full, cloud-based MIS functionality. Everything you need to run and manage your school.
What does this mean for your school?
- Consolidate software and costs with a single platform
- Use an MIS that already provides market leading classroom management
- 25% off your first licence
To stay in the know about the developments of Satchel One, our timeline, pricing or becoming an early access school, click the link below.Learn more
Satchel One for multi-academy trusts
Satchel One’s unique ecosystem provides multi-academy trusts with consistent reporting across schools and makes centralised attendance, behaviour and homework policies simple. By providing each school in your trust with access to Satchel One, trust leads can enjoy the benefits of dealing with a single supplier, preferential rates and tools for use in both primary and secondary schools. With full cloud-based MIS functionality launching from next academic year, Satchel One will soon offer even more valuable tools to keep things running smoothly at your trust.
"It was a lifesaver in Lockdown. The company quickly adapted further tools. Now it's a comprehensive site."
Stowmarket High School
Read full review
"Saves time, allows me to send web links and the huge variety of types of homework. Amazing support during lockdown and..."
The Holmesdale School
Read full review
"It is very efficient; allows parental access; archives tasks; allows 2 way communication between pupils and teachers; keeps records..."
Looe Community Academy
Read full review
"Very professional, rapid answer to issues, constantly updating in response to feedback - new facilities added regularly"
Read full review
"I have found it incredibly useful during this period of lockdown, however I was using it to enter homework as well and that has..."
Read full review
Centralised hub for MAT policies
Schools can store centralised MAT policies in their personal Homepage Zones and with reporting functionality across our Attendance, Behaviour, Detentions and Show My Homework apps, individual schools can ensure they're adhering to MAT policy. Trust leads can also enjoy uniform reporting across all schools, easily identify trends and deep dive into data.
- Uniform reporting across all schools in your multi-academy trust
- Robust apps that support the tracking, reporting and implementation of attendance, behaviour and homework policies
- Each school uses the same features and apps to enforce trust-wide policy
- Prove return on investment with termly usage reports for each school in the trust
- Facilitate consistent distance learning
Satchel One offers a wide range of award-winning school and classroom management apps. Trusts can create a bespoke platform that works for their schools and enjoy only having to deal with one supplier. Schools can also enjoy SSO login to one platform for all their teaching and learning needs.
- One platform to support all schools’ needs
- SSO for individual schools and all apps under one roof
- Outstanding service, support and training for each school in your trust
- One main point of contact for trust leads, for all their schools' data
- Exclusive trust discounts available
Consistency across the whole trust
Consistent tools are the first step in guaranteeing trust-wide unity. Enjoy uniform reporting for the entire trust, customise each school's dashboard to promote your trust's branding and share tasks between schools to encourage best practice.
- Customisable dashboards help to promote your trust’s sense of community
- Share best practice and save all your teachers time by sharing tasks across all schools
- Consistent reporting across all schools makes for easier analysis
Are you a Google Classroom or Microsoft Teams School?
Satchel One works seamlessly alongside Google and Microsoft to help schools deliver the complete learning experience. Clever integrations make combined use of these platforms even more powerful. Schools have access to all the tools they need to support student learning, engage parents in the learning process, save teacher time, monitor student behaviour and facilitate distance or blended learning.
- Official Microsoft Partner and Google for Education Partner
- Share Satchel One tasks to Microsoft Teams or Google Classroom
- Single sign-on with your Office 365 or Gmail account
- Access award-winning tools that effectively support classroom management
- Keep parents up to date with events and announcements via the parent app
- Reduce teacher workload with streamlined apps
Used by leading trusts across the UK
The Timetables and Seating apps have been invaluable in dealing with Covid cases.Executive Deputy Headteacher
Multi-academy trust pricing
MAT’s can choose to use the same apps and features in all schools for consistent pricing at as little as £2 per pupil per year, or customise their choices for each school based on their individual needs. To get a full quote, book a demo by clicking the button below:Book a demo
Your software partner in excellence
Experience outstanding support and training for each school in your multi-academy trust.
The short answer is no! Satchel One is a bespoke platform that allows schools to pick and choose which apps and features they purchase so they don’t waste money on things they won’t use.
Our dedicated Customer Success team is here to assist you for the full length of your licence with us. From exemplary training and setup to working together on long term goals, we are always ready and excited to help. Our 92% CSAT rating is a reflection of just this, as well as our willingness to always go above and beyond for our customers.
We offer multi year licences with discounts available on longer licences.
Every teacher in the school can access our Technical Support team via a chat feature on the platform and leave them a ticket, or take a look at this page for answers to all our most frequently asked questions.
Satchel One has the power to integrate seamlessly with your school's existing MIS. The level of integration, however, will depend on your provider. Book a demo here to see how Satchel One can work with your MIS.
Looking to switch your current MIS? Satchel One is expanding into an MIS next academic year, combining a full suite of cloud-based MIS features with the power of our learning platform. To stay up to date with our developments, click the link here.
Speak to a consultant today
Find out how Satchel One can transform teaching and learning in your trust today.